The POMA website allows POMA members to keep you up-to-date with news alerts as well as:
- Pay your 2015-2016 dues online
- Access your CME credits online (Please note, only CME credits for POMA-sponsored events are automatically available. Physicians who receive credits from a source other than the POMA should forward information on the program to the POMA Central Office. If you are having difficulties with your credits, please call (717) 939-9318, ext. 18)
- View Member's Only news
- View the complete POMA Membership Directory
- View archives of the POMA Newsletter and The Journal of the POMA
To gain access to these features, become a member of the POMA online community by registering with the site (see instructions below). Non-POMA members may view the public site but are restricted from the privileges of active POMA members.
Registration Instructions for POMA Online First Time Users
• Click Register on the upper right hand side of the page.
• Enter your AOA number (without the leading zero) in the box provided.
• Select your POMA membership status by clicking the appropriate button and click Continue.
• Chose your osteopathic medical school and graduation year from the pull-down list to verify your identity. Click Continue.
• Verify the information provided and complete the remaining fields.
• Once done, click Register.
• Click Logout on the upper right hand side of the page.
• Click Login, enter your AOA number (without the leading zero) and password, and click Login to gain access to the members-only information.
* Do not put a zero in front of your AOA number *